Tuesday, March 18
As a bumbling, video game obsessed, $11/hour computer whiz, Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi) was your average nerd—that is, until his former Stanford roommate e-mailed him a file containing all of the CIA’s secrets, which he inadvertently downloaded to his brain. Now he moonlights as a spy while two rival agents (Yvonne Strahovski and Firefly’s Adam Baldwin) use him to wrest control of national security. In NBC’s Chuck, the action unfolds like a Hitchcock film: Unwilling hero accidentally intercepts government secrets; political assassination is prevented; rooftop chase ensues. Adding a Maxwell Smart–like charm and dazzling special effects to the mix, Josh Schwartz (The O.C.) and Chris Fedak have melded spy-spoof, workplace comedy, and action-thriller into geek-chic gold for the small screen.
—Allen Glover, Assistant Curator
- Adam Baldwin, “John Casey”
- Chris Fedak, Cocreator/Exec. Prod.
- Joshua Gomez, “Morgan Grimes”
- Scott Krinsky, “Jeff”
- Sarah Lancaster, “Ellie Bartowski”
- Mark Christopher Lawrence, “Big Mike”
- Zachary Levi, “Chuck Bartowski”
- Julia Ling, “Anna”
- McG, Exec. Prod.
- Ryan McPartlin, “Captain Awesome”
- Vik Sahay, “Lester”
- Josh Schwartz, Cocreator/Exec. Prod.
- Yvonne Strahovski, “Sarah Walker”