Dirty Sexy Money
Tuesday, March 25
Murder mystery, comedy of manners, juicy soap, social satire. Dirty Sexy Money is all of these, a bracing, audaciously adult entertainment of uncommon intelligence and style. The glittering cast is led by Six Feet Under’s Peter Krause as a conflicted lawyer, and film icon Donald Sutherland as his employer, the courtly tycoon Tripp Darling. They imbue even the quirkiest story lines (the Darlings include a philandering, rage-a-holic man of the cloth and a transsexual-loving politico among their number) with recognizable humanity and warmth, miraculously inspiring real affection for the fractious, obscenely privileged Darlings and their minions. This guilty pleasure comes without the guilt—Dirty Sexy Money feels a lot like good, clean fun.
—Arthur Smith, Researcher
- Samaire Armstrong, “Juliet Darling”
- William Baldwin, “Patrick Darling”
- Greg Berlanti, Exec. Prod.
- Jill Clayburgh, “Letitia Darling”
- Glenn Fitzgerald, “Brian Darling”
- Seth Gabel, “Jeremy Darling”
- Matthew Gross, Exec. Prod.
- Peter Krause, “Nick George”
- Zoe McLellan, “Lisa George”
- Josh Reims, Exec. Prod.
- Donald Sutherland, “Tripp Darling”
- Blair Underwood, “Simon Elder”
- Craig Wright, Exec. Prod.
- Natalie Zea, “Karen Darling”